57th Annual VSCMA Conference
Thursday & Friday, June 26 & 27, 2014
Join us for a one and a half day conference for K-12
facilities professionals, including custodial, maintenance and
directors. This is the ONLY in-depth, nuts & bolts
training for facilities professionals offered in our area!
Registration will be available early May, 2014. Plan
to join your colleagues at the "must attend" and most affordable
custodial and maintenance conference of the year!
The conference will take place at the Hartford High School, off
rte 5, near Blodgett Supply at 37 Highland Avenue, White River
Junction, Vermont 05001. White River Junction is located on the
Connecticut River across from Lebanon and Hanover, New Hampshire.
Routes I-89, I-91, 14 and 4 intersect in White River Junction.
- Keynote Presentation on Thursday by Greg
Lookabaugh, Sr. Manager of Facilities Planning, Choice Partners
Cooperative, Houston, Texas.
- Concurrent Workshops - many hot topics will be
addressed by leading experts.
- Business Partner Displays - featuring services
and products that could benefit your institution.
- Custodian of the Year Award - who will receive
the prestigious award this year? Come to the conference and find
- Door Prizes! At the end of each day you'll
have a chance to win a great selection of prizes donated by our
- A comprehensive professional development
opportunity including lunch.
The purpose of this association is to unite school custodians
and maintenance staff to promote among its members a better
understanding of the shared knowledge and service they provide to
the students and communities of Education.
- President, Chris Giard, Milton Town School District
- Vice President, Gary Collins, Rivendell School
- Treasurer, Bruce MacIntire, Middlebury School District
- Program Chair, Lyall Smith, Vermont School Board Insurance
- Business Partner Chair, Jonathan Brush, SAU-70
For General Questions and Inquiries
email@example.com / (802)